- ‘Saints Row 4’ developer talks PS4 controllerPosted 57 days ago
- Sony’s Aggressively Approaching Indie Developers for PS4Posted 57 days ago
- Battlefield 4: Official 17 Minutes “Fishing in Baku” Gameplay RevealPosted 57 days ago
- Lots of New PSN Games RevealedPosted 57 days ago
- IGN Reviews : BioShock Infinite Video Review (PC)Posted 57 days ago
New game release: The Wonderful 101
- Updated: December 4, 2012
New upcoming game expecting to be released sometime next year, Nintendo Wii and platinum games brings you The Wonderful 101 also knows as Project P-100 it is considered to be a “Mass hero” game Produced by Atsushi inaba and directed by Hideki Kamiya. “the gameplay revolves around the player controlling a large group of superheroes to fight off an alien invasion threatening the city. By using the Wii U GamePad, players can command the superheroes to combine into various forms, such as a large fist, a giant sword or a protective gelatinous flan. These forms can be used to fight off enemies or interact with the environment. The GamePad can also be used to see areas unviewable on the main screen.” If everything goes right it should be released around spring of next year.