- ‘Saints Row 4’ developer talks PS4 controllerPosted 56 days ago
- Sony’s Aggressively Approaching Indie Developers for PS4Posted 56 days ago
- Battlefield 4: Official 17 Minutes “Fishing in Baku” Gameplay RevealPosted 56 days ago
- Lots of New PSN Games RevealedPosted 56 days ago
- IGN Reviews : BioShock Infinite Video Review (PC)Posted 56 days ago
Metro: Last Light
- Updated: December 10, 2012
It is the year 2034. Beneath the ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro, the remnants of mankind are besieged by deadly threats from outside – and within.
Mutants stalk the catacombs beneath the desolate surface, and hunt amidst the poisoned skies above. But rather than stand united, the station-cities of the Metro are locked in a struggle for the ultimate power, a doomsday device from the military vaults of D6. A civil war is stirring that could wipe humanity from the face of the earth forever. As Artyom, burdened by guilt but driven by hope, you hold the key to our survival – the last light in our darkest hour…
This game will hit stores in March 2013.