- ‘Saints Row 4’ developer talks PS4 controllerPosted 736 days ago
- Sony’s Aggressively Approaching Indie Developers for PS4Posted 736 days ago
- Battlefield 4: Official 17 Minutes “Fishing in Baku” Gameplay RevealPosted 736 days ago
- Lots of New PSN Games RevealedPosted 736 days ago
- IGN Reviews : BioShock Infinite Video Review (PC)Posted 736 days ago
2012 Holiday Release: Far Cry 3
- Updated: December 4, 2012
Far Cry 3 is a delightful and harsh tropical wonderland, crawling with wildlife and threatened by the pirates and drug runners that disrupt its peace. The troubled paradise you explore is colorful and wild, enticing you to investigate its ravines and discover new ways to enjoy the open-world playground sprawling in front of you. This is a game that ignites the desire to complete every last challenge and check out every last icon on your map. You gradually journey across the entirety of two sunny and sinful islands, hunting for rare game, speeding medicine to needy communities, and skinning sharks so that you might craft new wallets with their hides. Far Cry 3 is an excellent game, marred mainly by some irritating design elements and an inconsistent story that often defaults to generic “tribal” cliches to make an impact.
Far Cry is available in the US today for XBOX 360, PS3, and your PC.