- ‘Saints Row 4’ developer talks PS4 controllerPosted 55 days ago
- Sony’s Aggressively Approaching Indie Developers for PS4Posted 55 days ago
- Battlefield 4: Official 17 Minutes “Fishing in Baku” Gameplay RevealPosted 55 days ago
- Lots of New PSN Games RevealedPosted 55 days ago
- IGN Reviews : BioShock Infinite Video Review (PC)Posted 55 days ago
- Updated: November 30, 2012
Tba announced sometime before the near year, Dust 514 in as online multiplayer first person shooter, Produced by Sony.
It’s a blend of real time play and strategy along with a first person shooter platform style. The graphics look pretty good and the weapon choice and vehicles also look very unique and distinct, which is a bit difficult to capture after the halo series for the Xbox was released, we’ll see how Dust 514 takes to the public. IGN.com says “The Dust battlefields will determine who controls territory within EVE’s world. The EVE Online players will have to contract players of Dust to go in and destabilize territory.” You may just drown in it.