- ‘Saints Row 4’ developer talks PS4 controllerPosted 54 days ago
- Sony’s Aggressively Approaching Indie Developers for PS4Posted 54 days ago
- Battlefield 4: Official 17 Minutes “Fishing in Baku” Gameplay RevealPosted 54 days ago
- Lots of New PSN Games RevealedPosted 54 days ago
- IGN Reviews : BioShock Infinite Video Review (PC)Posted 54 days ago
Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel Release Date Announced
- Updated: November 1, 2012
EA has announced that Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel will hit PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on March 26, 2013 in North America and March 29, 2013 in Europe.
Customers who pre-order the game will be upgraded to the Overkill Edition, which includes three extra Overkillers contracts and Day of the Dead-themed outfits and masks. The Overkill Edition will also offer tactical co-op gear including a TAH-9 sidearm, Double D automatic shotgun and Overkill mask and outfit.
Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel was announced back in August and takes place in Mexico in the middle of a drug conflict. The game is developed by Visceral Montreal and runs on Battlefield 3 engine Frostbite 2.