- ‘Saints Row 4’ developer talks PS4 controllerPosted 57 days ago
- Sony’s Aggressively Approaching Indie Developers for PS4Posted 57 days ago
- Battlefield 4: Official 17 Minutes “Fishing in Baku” Gameplay RevealPosted 57 days ago
- Lots of New PSN Games RevealedPosted 57 days ago
- IGN Reviews : BioShock Infinite Video Review (PC)Posted 57 days ago
Xbox 720 to feature gloveless wrist sensor?
- Updated: October 10, 2012
What is going to be featured in the next Xbox is something many people have been guessing at, but with a new video surfacing from Microsoft Research, there may be a new possibility for what we could see in the next Xbox.
According a video from Microsoft Research released this past Monday, a video from Microsoft demonstrates a wrist worn device that doesn’t require the person wearing it to have any gloves, and it captures complete finger and hand movement when performing a task.
The sensor allows any hand movement to be displayed in real-time for 3D gaming and augmented reality.
Continue reading at Examiner.com >>