- ‘Saints Row 4’ developer talks PS4 controllerPosted 58 days ago
- Sony’s Aggressively Approaching Indie Developers for PS4Posted 58 days ago
- Battlefield 4: Official 17 Minutes “Fishing in Baku” Gameplay RevealPosted 58 days ago
- Lots of New PSN Games RevealedPosted 58 days ago
- IGN Reviews : BioShock Infinite Video Review (PC)Posted 58 days ago
Street Fighter X Tekken Coming to PS VITA October 19th
- Updated: October 10, 2012
Two universes of fighting games collide.
The story of Street Fighter X Tekken begins with a mysterious meteor that crash lands in the Antarctic. Within the meteor is a strange box-shaped object that researchers have nicknamed “Pandora”, which is beyond human comprehension. It cannot be opened by conventional means, but gives off a strong response when it detects violent confrontations. Characters from the Tekken and Street Fighter universes form teams of two and search for Pandora, each with their own motivations.