- ‘Saints Row 4’ developer talks PS4 controllerPosted 58 days ago
- Sony’s Aggressively Approaching Indie Developers for PS4Posted 58 days ago
- Battlefield 4: Official 17 Minutes “Fishing in Baku” Gameplay RevealPosted 58 days ago
- Lots of New PSN Games RevealedPosted 58 days ago
- IGN Reviews : BioShock Infinite Video Review (PC)Posted 58 days ago
BioWare defends day-one Mass Effect 3 DLC
- Updated: February 24, 2012
BioWare is defending day-one downloadable content for its March 6-dated spacefaring role-playing game Mass Effect 3. Writing on Twitter, executive producer Casey Hudson explained the developer did not work on the From Ashes DLC until after the main game was completed.
“On [Mass Effect 3], content creators completed the game in January & moved onto the “From Ashes” DLC, free w/ the [Collector's Edition] or you can buy seperately [sic],” he wrote.
“It takes about 3 months from ‘content complete’ to bug-fix, certify, manufacture, and ship game discs,” he added. “In that time we work on DLC. DLC has fast [certification] and no [manufacturing], so if a team works very hard, they can get a DLC done in time to enjoy it with your first playthrough on day one.”…