- ‘Saints Row 4’ developer talks PS4 controllerPosted 52 days ago
- Sony’s Aggressively Approaching Indie Developers for PS4Posted 52 days ago
- Battlefield 4: Official 17 Minutes “Fishing in Baku” Gameplay RevealPosted 52 days ago
- Lots of New PSN Games RevealedPosted 52 days ago
- IGN Reviews : BioShock Infinite Video Review (PC)Posted 52 days ago
Next Xbox AND PS4 set for biggest ever E3
- Updated: January 9, 2012
Both the Xbox 360 successor AND a follow up to the PS3 will be shown at E3 2012.
The LA show tease will come as Wii U launch details are locked in – and should ensure no ground is lost between competing consoles.
It will mark the very first time in the show’s 17-year history that three fresh, rival console formats will be so directly comparable.
Microsoft has long been rumoured to detail its next-gen plans at E3 2012, and MCV’s third-party publishing sources claim the firm had signalled to partners this will happen.
The 360 is one of the longest-serving games consoles in history. But the real surprise is an early move from Sony. Execs at the PlayStation firm have made it clear to third-parties that they will not be left behind this time.
Execs aren’t expecting price or launch details for the new Xbox or PlayStation. But their unveiling could be a perfect spoiler to the pre-Christmas launch date and price that will be revealed for Wii U in June.