- ‘Saints Row 4’ developer talks PS4 controllerPosted 58 days ago
- Sony’s Aggressively Approaching Indie Developers for PS4Posted 58 days ago
- Battlefield 4: Official 17 Minutes “Fishing in Baku” Gameplay RevealPosted 58 days ago
- Lots of New PSN Games RevealedPosted 58 days ago
- IGN Reviews : BioShock Infinite Video Review (PC)Posted 58 days ago
Square Enix reveals Gunslinger Stratos for arcades
- Updated: January 12, 2012
Stopping in Japan this summer? You may want to duck into an arcade to check out Square Enix’s Gunslinger Stratos; a newly announced four-player shooter sporting extensive online support and the innovate “Double Gun Device” for maximum pretend carnage.
Revealed today during Square Enix’s overseas press conference (as translated by Andriasang), the arcade fragfest will allow players to shoot it out with three other friends or CPU players in modern day Japan locations. A key feature of the multiplayer gunner will be the “Double Gun Device” which, as the name implies, will act as a controller that can be wielded as two separate guns or physically combined into one powerhouse weapon.
The action will be displayed on 60-inch plasma screens, and be backed online with nationwide battles, cooporative and personal missions, and clan support. Players who link their accounts with the Japanese arcade client NESiCA will also be able to purchase new costumes, items, and other character customization perks using in-game points….