- ‘Saints Row 4’ developer talks PS4 controllerPosted 54 days ago
- Sony’s Aggressively Approaching Indie Developers for PS4Posted 54 days ago
- Battlefield 4: Official 17 Minutes “Fishing in Baku” Gameplay RevealPosted 54 days ago
- Lots of New PSN Games RevealedPosted 54 days ago
- IGN Reviews : BioShock Infinite Video Review (PC)Posted 54 days ago
New Xbox coming in fall 2013? Six Times the Power of a 360!
- Updated: January 25, 2012
The next iteration of Microsoft’s Xbox could hit retailer shelves as early as fall 2013.
The new Xbox will be in production by the end of this year and arrive in late October or early November 2013, sources close to the project tell IGN. The new game console–often referred to as Xbox 720–will be based on Advanced Micro Devices’ 6000 series graphics processor, with support for DirectX11, 1080p HD, multi-display output, and 3D.
The new processor, which was unveiled late last year, will give the new Xbox six times the processing power of Xbox 360 and 20 percent greater performance than Nintendo’s forthcoming console, the Wii U, sources said…