- ‘Saints Row 4’ developer talks PS4 controllerPosted 55 days ago
- Sony’s Aggressively Approaching Indie Developers for PS4Posted 55 days ago
- Battlefield 4: Official 17 Minutes “Fishing in Baku” Gameplay RevealPosted 55 days ago
- Lots of New PSN Games RevealedPosted 55 days ago
- IGN Reviews : BioShock Infinite Video Review (PC)Posted 55 days ago
Katy Perry signs video game deal with EA and The Sims
- Updated: January 18, 2012
Katy Perry has signed a deal with video games publisher Electronic Arts that will see the singer feature in ad campaigns for The Sims and the game itself.
Global advertising campaigns on TV, online and in stores will feature the star but, in a more unconventional move, themed content, virtual goods and a Sim version of Perry herself will appear in-game.
Worldwide executive of music for EA Steve Schnur said that Perry has been a fan of The Sims for “several years” pointing to a version of her song Hot and Cold, which Perry recorded in ‘Simlish’ – the in-game language of The Sims – to promote The Sims 2….