- ‘Saints Row 4’ developer talks PS4 controllerPosted 56 days ago
- Sony’s Aggressively Approaching Indie Developers for PS4Posted 56 days ago
- Battlefield 4: Official 17 Minutes “Fishing in Baku” Gameplay RevealPosted 56 days ago
- Lots of New PSN Games RevealedPosted 56 days ago
- IGN Reviews : BioShock Infinite Video Review (PC)Posted 56 days ago
How Not To Leak a Sony Prototype Online
- Updated: January 9, 2012
If you ever plan on uploading prototype pics onto the internet or sending Kotaku secret factory photos, there’s one thing you must remember: modern day electronics have reflective surfaces.
Codenamed “Pepper”, the Xperia MT27i’s newly leaked specs aren’t nearly as impressive as the rumored specs for the Xperia LT28at, Sony’s upcoming “super phone”: 3.7-inch display and 5-megapixel camera as opposed to the LT28at’s rumored 4.55-inch display and 13-megapixel camera.
Japanese web forum 2ch was quick to point out that the individual who leaked the photos on a Chinese forum appears in said leaked photos. His reflection is visible in the reflection….